- September 17, 2019
Job Position as X-ray Imaging Technology Consultant
ADVACAM is a high-tech company, which designs, manufactures and sells cutting edge digital imaging devices (detectors). We are imaging the unseen. Our products are exported all over the world. We are looking for a new colleague to join our team, who will be responsible for technical support and customer service.
• Demonstration and testing of detectors at the customers’ site.
• Testing of new models of imaging detectors before starting production.
• Device installation at the customer’s site.
• Training of users working with the detectors.
• Technical support and customer service (user support via phone, e-mail, remote support, personal visits).
• Preparing and updating documentation of devices.
• University degree in technical field, nuclear physics or another math/physics major is an advantage.
• At least basic knowledge of programming in Python, Matlab or similar language.
• Excellent knowledge of English - written and verbal.
• Commitment in your work.
• Driving license.
• Willingness to travel to customers based in various destinations worldwide (10-50% travel).
• Experience with X-Ray imaging is an advantage.
• Start immediately or upon agreement.
• Full time job.
• High quality training.
• 5 weeks of paid vacation, meal allowance, laptop, cell phone.
• Job in a company that is turning the newest scientific technologies into practice.
• Friendly environment of a small company, fair approach.
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position. Thank you.
Contact: Jana Novosadová, email@example.com
More on ADVACAM s.r.o. in the video below.