Flip Chip Bonding Operator
We are looking for flip chip operator to strengthen our manufacturing team at Advacam Oy, Otaniemi, Espoo.
Advacam is internationally well-known and recognized for fabricating high-quality pixel detector modules in Otaniemi, Espoo. Advacam is an ambitious, knowledgeable, and close-knit team, which seeks excellency in its design, development, and manufacturing of state-of-the-art detector modules. The silicon sensor manufacturing, wafer bumping, and flip chip production lines are run in the Micronova facility. Advacam detector modules are used by leading industrial and scientific organizations worldwide for their various novel radiation imaging cameras.
We are looking for a person with:
• Appropriate educational degree, such as B.Sc., technician, clock smith, laboratory technician.
• Experience in handling small parts or chips with tweezers
• Mind-set of minimizing component and material losses
• Problem-solving skills, flexibility and reporting skills
• Ability to work independently following process instructions and agreed quality procedures.
• Good communication & documentation skills in English
• Experience in working with semiconductor devices
• Precision work with your hands
Advacam Oy is a great place to work with a unique team spirit. The 15-people team includes 6 different nationalities, and our official company language is English.
We offer you:
• Hi-tech working environment in a growth company
• Excellent international work community consisting of 15 persons
• Great employee benefits
• Potential to develop your knowledge and experience
• We favour long term employment relationships
Are you interested? Please contact Mr. Sami Vähänen CTO, tel: +358 40 552 3384. E-mail: email@example.com