Flip chip operator
Are you self-disciplined? Do you foresee the consequence of your actions? Your have big responsibilities as there are many combinations that you must learn to master: various ASICs designs with different solder bumps/alloy/pitch that will be bonded against sensor chips made of different semiconductor materials. You’ll be trained by the experts, and your daily work is to set up FC bonding processes and apply the recipes for batches of components, documentation and preparing the goods for shipping. You can perform these tasks independently, but you don’t hesitate to ask advise from your colleagues in case of uncertainty.
Advacam fabricates state-of-the-art pixel detector modules for novel X-ray cameras for industrial and scientific markets. We manufacture Si sensors, deposit the solder bumps on the CMOS ASIC wafers and flip chip the components together. The typical pixel density of flip chip interconnects per cm2 is ~30,000. The manufactured components will be used in novel X-ray cameras and for scientific experiments all around the world.
Advacam runs its Si pixel sensor fabrication and flip chip processes in Micronova clean room facility in Otaniemi, Espoo, Finland. You’ll be working with the flip chip bonding processes in the 2,600 m2 clean room designed for microelectronics fabrication.
• Appropriate educational degree, such as B.Sc., technician, clock smith, laboratory technician.
• Experience in flip chip bonding
• Experience in working with tweezers and chips
• Mind-set of minimising component and material losses
• Problem-solving skills, flexibility, good reporting skills in English
• Good communication skills in English – very important!
• Experience working in clean room environment
• Commitment in your work